Call today to book: 0800 587 8882
About Dr Clare Elizabeth Conlon MBChB, FRCA
The Aesthetic Clinic is my passion and my single aim is to make all clients feel confident and happy about their appearance by providing permanent solutions using cutting edge clinical treatments. My professionalism, skill and dedication are reflected in my results and continued professional training ensures the treatments offered are at the cutting edge of non-surgical aesthetics.
The health and well being of my patients is of utmost importance. A full consultation will be carried out before any treatment takes place along with a follow-up appointment.
I graduated as a doctor from the University of Edinburgh Medical School in 2003 and began anaesthetic training in 2006. I became an anaesthetic registrar in 2008 and a Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 2010.
I developed an interest in aesthetic medicine whilst completing anaesthetic training. I had a great start being able to train in Microsclerotherapy under Mark Whiteley at The Whiteley Clinic, Guilford, which gave me the inspiration to open my own aesthetic clinic.
Since then I have trained and developed expertise in Dermaroller, Botulinum Toxin injections and Dermal Fillers. Anaesthetic skills naturally compliment the skills required to be an aesthetic clinician and I believe being a doctor expertly trained in this field provides comfort and reassurance to my clients.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery awarded from University of Edinburgh Medical School
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Trained practitioner in Microsclerotherapy at The Whiteley Clinic, Guilford
- Trained practitioner in Dermaroller at Mayfair Practice London
- Trained practitioner in Botulinum Toxin use at Cosmetica Training
- Trained practitioner in Hyaluronic acid use at Cosmetica Training